A new super-premium release from Johnnie Walker whose launch has been continuously celebrated by an extraordinary around the world journey of a 157 foot luxury yacht. The John Walker & Sons Voyager, as the yacht is called, has been holding parties at cities across Asia for the past few months and now it has reached Europe. This luxury blended malt has been based on the notes of Alexander Walker. It is made up of three carefully selected single malts married in European oak casks. The crystal decanter moves along with the motion of the ocean and its 'swing' design means it doesn't fall over. Clever."
- A rare triple malt whisky inspired by Sir Alexander Walker, a whisky pioneer who set new standards in luxury
- Master Blender Jim Beveridge has selected the finest malts from three distilleries
- Presented in a prestigious decanter, based on a 1932 nautical design
- The nose is powerfully rich and captivating with hints of honey, berry fruits and caramel
- The palate is full-bodied and inviting
- 2015 Gold Outstanding Medal Winner - International Wine & Spirits Competition
- IWSC Awards Tasting Note: The nose is an invitation hard to resist. Crammed full of fruit and rich malt with barley sugar overload. Fruits are led by strong citrus where orange dominate followed contributions of banana and mango. Backed by big floral screen. Glides into the mouth and floats across the palate dropping flavours of everything the nose had announced with malty sweetness. Great if subtle oak with hints of mint and vanilla. Super balance and texture. Long, relaxed finish.